Almost overpaid by 100k for a house, due to how nice it looked and I didn’t mind the refinished attic area being a guest room. Thankfully John help put things back into perspective as attic is considered non living area due to not having a 7′ clearance and should not be factored into living sq ft. Very timely and well written home appraisal, highly recommended!
Jon Dun Home Appraisal
- After Covid-19, Home Market Activity in Chicago is Starting to Get Optimistic
- Chicago Homes Under Contract Experienced Optimistic Increases 3rd Week in A Row During COVID-19 Stay At Home Order
- How To Still Get Home Appraisals Done During COVID-19 & its Impact on Home Values
- How to Sell Your House Fast in Chicago with Targeted Updates and Spot-on Pricing
- How to Build Equity in Your Home