John from Chicagoland Appraisals performed our appraisal last minute while he was very busy. The property had a lot of unique features and elements that John was able to assess and appraise. His report was very thorough, professional, and in my opinion, accurate.
It helped my wife and I to decide on how we should proceed with our home purchase with confidence. John was also very willing to answer any questions we had and followed up with us, we really appreciate his hard work. Highly recommended.
Cary C Bridgeport 2-flat
- After Covid-19, Home Market Activity in Chicago is Starting to Get Optimistic
- Chicago Homes Under Contract Experienced Optimistic Increases 3rd Week in A Row During COVID-19 Stay At Home Order
- How To Still Get Home Appraisals Done During COVID-19 & its Impact on Home Values
- How to Sell Your House Fast in Chicago with Targeted Updates and Spot-on Pricing
- How to Build Equity in Your Home